Thursday, August 16, 2007

Pay It Forward

I won this fun little contest on Ruth's blog (to know me is to know my love of winning all games) and part of the deal is that I would post the same contest on my blog!

Here you go:

I will send a handmade gift to the first three (3) people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. You may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. (So, you must have a blog to participate.)

How fun! Now let's all pay it forward, give each other gifts just for the heckuvit, and comment away!

If you are one of the three, I'll contact you to get your mailing info (if I don't already have it.) If you're not one of the three, hurry and click over to the winners' blogs to see if you can make it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see how it is. I am the first to post and I can't even win because I have no Blog.

Esther

Christie said...

Pick me Pick me!! :-) How fun.

Julia said...

Ooh! I want one, I want one!

Brenda said...

I have a blog!! (:

Mendy said...

Be expecting fun things when my finger heals Christie, Julia and Brenda! Thanks for playing.

Quotation of the Month

There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.

-Jill Churchill