I think spring has finally come! I am so ready for it. Here is the list of the top ten reasons why I am thrilled that spring has sprung:
10. The beautiful flowering tree in my front yard.
9. The smell of freshly-cut lawns on Saturday mornings.
8. Going to the Ram's Head and eating a crab cake sandwich on the terrace.
7. Wearing fun strappy sandals.
6. Taking my kids to the park where they can jump and be loud without getting on my nerves.
5. A steady supply of Popsicles/ice cream in my freezer and strawberries in my fridge.
4. Dinner on the grill several nights a week!
3. The anticipation of my first pedicure of the season!
2. Sitting in my camp chair watching Mason play baseball.
And the number one reason why I am giddy that the weather is turning warmer is...
Children wearing sandals and decreasing the amount of "whites" in my laundry by up to 28 pairs of socks a week! Wa-hoo!