Thursday, September 20, 2007

"M" Meme

Thanks for Julia for this fun quick game!

SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks! Copy and paste into a new email. When you are done, send it on, including to the person who sent it to you. *Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following... *they have to be real places, names, things...nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

What is your name? Mendy

4 letter word: Meme

Vehicle: Mercedes

TV Show: Married..with children

City: Memphis

Boy Name: Max

Girl Name: Mallory

Alcoholic drink: Miller Lite

Occupation: Mason

Something you wear: Mini-skirt

Celebrity: Marlee Matlin (double points!)

Food: M & M's

Something found in a bathroom: Marble floor

Reason for Being Late: My GPS couldn't find your address

Cartoon Character: Mighty Mouse (see how good I am at double points?)

Something You Shout: Make me! (to older sibling when parents aren't home :)


Okay, that was fun! Do you like how I managed to use two of my kids' names without listing them as the girl and boy names? I really know my "M" stuff, huh?

5 comments:

Kellie said...

You deserve double points-that was very fun!

Tracy said...

You have to show off your game winning skills and competitiveness even on blog games. I'll bet you'll compare your double points to whoever does this game and secretly say, "Ha! I have more points with my double M's" I'll just declare you the winner right now, you marvelous, magnificent, mastermind mother!

Jenni said...

Nice job Mendy!! I think I'm going to give this a try soon! Love all the double points!! :)

Julia said...

That was too cute--you certainly deserve all the double points you got :)

Deb said...

well you should know your m's by now....

Quotation of the Month

There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.

-Jill Churchill