Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Husband Survey

My dear Stacey tagged me for this a while ago and I almost forgot!

HUSBAND SURVEY
What is his name?
Michael Sheldon (I know, I know...I've seen When Harry Met Sally)
How long have you been married?
10 years
How long did you date?
8 months until we got engaged
How old is he?
37
Who eats more?
My Michael
Who said "I love you" first?
He did!!
Who gave the 1st kiss?
He did. I was turned away from him and looking down--doing all I could to give the signal NOT to kiss me. To this day I refer to the incident as "lip rape."
Who sings better?
That would be me.
Who is smarter?
I'm sure here is where he would start reminding me about his giant brain and how he knows billions of things...But seriously, he is really smart, but I'm not stupid. We both have our smarts.
Whose temper is worse?
Now, this one I'll give entirely to him.
Who does the laundry?
See, now this one is all me--that's what it's about, right? The give-and-take? Wait...
Who does the dishes?
I do them probably over 90% of the time.

Who pays the bills?
Me!
Who mows the lawn?
Look, I have never mowed a lawn in my life and I don't plan on starting.
Who cooks dinner?
This one, again, goes to me. When we were newlyweds and I was the breadwinner he was the cook, but now we've switched. Sometimes I declare Saturday his dinner night and he goes along with it.
Who drives when you are together?
That depends, but it's usually him.
Who is more stubborn?
That would be the love 'o my life.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
Me. I don't even care if I don't think I was wrong. I don't like to fight; I want the argument over and done.
Whose parents do we see the most?
We see mine a little more, but in recent months we've seen his mom monthly as well. His dad just moved to Maryland so we will see him more now, hopefully.
Who has more friends?
I guess I do because I care more about having friends.
Who proposed?
My Michael
Who has more siblings?
We are both from families of eight children.
Who wears the pants?
I guess he lets me wear them most of the time; he's more comfortable when he's pants-less :)


I will tag Chica and Quita for this one.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

It's interesting that you say he has the worse temper, not that I think you have much of a temper, either. I just can't picture Michael getting mad. I imagine when you two have an argument that it's fairly quiet, with minimal voice-raising. I can see how you are the pants-wearer of the family.

Tracy said...

Michael's brain still fascinates me. I could sit and listen to him spit out the billions of facts he knows all day long.

Deb said...

i knew a michael sheldon in college. you chose the better part, for sure.

and hey, at least our first kiss wasn't lip rape. :)

Cami said...

I'm a little afraid that his is more comfortable pants-less. . .

laura said...

I'm with Michael. If I've said it once I've said it a million times: pants are overrated.

Scarlett said...

This is really interesting! Hey, I'll have to drop by on a Saturday evening (by accident)to see Michael cooking for myself. :)

Quotation of the Month

There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.

-Jill Churchill