I'll take Kellie's open invitation to tell 8 random facts about myself. Here goes nothing.
1. I grew up being a ridiculously picky eater; I wouldn't touch cheese, pasta, potatoes, or rice. Now I do eat cheese (I learned to love pizza on my mission), pasta (occasionally) and potatoes (in most forms). I still will not touch rice to save my life. I just cannot bend on this one. No way, no how.
2. I took gymnastics in the 3rd grade and was the best one in my class--once the teacher figured out I am a lefty when it comes to cartwheels, etc. I even had a solo move in the recital that no one else in the class could do!
3. I am still friends with girls who were in my classes in kindergarten and first grade. We like to get together with our husbands and children and laugh at our countless school day memories.
4. My favorite thing to do at 8:00 p.m. is to watch Designed to Sell on HGTV. This drives my dear Michael absolutely insane, but I cannot resist this show! Just look what they can do with $2000...and a professional team.
5. I have a rule that I can only read two books a month: one for my book club and one for myself. I am not successful at keeping this rule very often. I made this rule because I just get too into books and then ignore other important duties, like laundry.
6. I have taken classes in three of the six Romance languages: French, Romanian, and Spanish. Maybe someday I'll take classes on Italian, Portuguese, and Latin to finish the set.
7. I love being pregnant and giving birth. I wish I could do it a dozen times. I never get too hot or too miserable; I really don't. I could tell my birth stories a hundred times a day and never tire of doing it. It's a little obnoxious, I suspect.
8. I enjoy doing all kinds of crafts and have dabbled in sewing, counted cross-stitch, knitting, quilting, and stamping, to name a few. I look forward to having lots more craft time in later seasons of my life.