Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ward Talent Show

So this year I participated in the Ward Talent Show (I've never signed up to participate before; I like to think of the Ward Halloween Party as my Ward Talent Show, but I digress...). A small group of friends re-did "The Worst Music Video Ever" of You-Tube fame. I don't know how to do that whole You-Tube thing, but if you click on my friend Cami's blog, you can catch the You-Tube version of us imitating the video. I was concerned that people would think that we were trying to be serious with our act, but when I heard laughter coming from the audience during our performance I knew they knew we weren't taking ourselves seriously. Anyway, enjoy!

10 comments:

Tracy said...

Loved it! I'm inspired to get up and sing & dance at next year's talent show. Just you wait and see. You all looked great and made the night so fun.

whitney allison said...

That video always does make me laugh. Next year you guys should do "B-Money's First Rap Video" If you've never seen it, I highly recommend it.

Cami said...

You were totally AWESOME for joining us! Hooray!

Christie said...

It was SO funny. I am impressed by your willingness. :-)

Brenda said...

You are such an inspiration! Especially after the Incredible act. (:
I can't wait to do something with you again next year!!

Deb said...

i commented on cami's blog, but that is one seriously funny clip. i am sorry i missed it in real life.

Jann said...

Yes, it was seriously funny. I enjoyed it. You did great.

Amber said...

Your children must be so proud!! That song is so awful I had to watch it on mute and just sing it in my head because that is so much better.

laura said...

Thanks. We needed that today.

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

What a good sport you are! That was very entertaining. By the way, Mendy, sometime will you jump on our blog and tell me what Kimber is up to? We have always wondered where she is and what she is doing. Thanks! -Jen

Quotation of the Month

There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.

-Jill Churchill